The ARR Rotating Headlines
New, Interesting, or Noteworthy
* Post your race stories today!!!
* Don't forget to tell your friends about ARR!
* Researching an upcoming race? Check here for reviews!
* New Adventure Races USA 2008 Forum, details here
* SF Bay Area racers -- The latest on the BAAR Brawl is here
* What is a Diet? Find out here
* How about a Mock AR? Read the story
* SoCal Scout Adventure Challenge
* Untamged Virginia
* Genesis Adventures
* Baja Travesia
* Michigan eXpedition
(also by Barrie!)
* Yough Extreme
by Steve Elliot
* Big Blue Castaic Lake
* Central Coast Challenge!
by LuckyJ, Barrie, and Louisurfer
* Read Barrie's GREAT
account of the Baja Travesia
* Check out the Inaugural Checkpoint Zero Race report
* Sunflower 24-Hour? Read CP99's story
* BAAR Brawl Results! Read the comments here
* Tell your friends
about the 2007 Adventure Racing Calendar
on our site!
* Check out Jim Weber's Sproute Race Report
* Read Barrie's great account of the Desert Rage Vail Lake
* Read Team Backpacker's Big Chill race report
* Planning your 2007 season? Feel free to use the Info
forum to find teammates
* Stories and photos from the Equinox Fast Fifty
-- an amazing free race in SD!
* Who says racing can't be fun??? Try these ideas
* Gold Rush reports
from luckyj, noalittle, and dolface!
* Check out Team Backpackers Bend or Bust Report
* Links to Gold Rush
, and AR Nationals
in Santa Monica, check out Kathryn's photos
* Racing in Flagstaff anyone? Read Brian's report
* ARR Readers
: What do you think about having adventure race discussions? Read some thoughts here
raced at Desert Rage San Diego -- find out what it was like!
* Primal Quest anyone? Reports from David Bogle
and Keith Ash
* Racing in New Orleans
with David Bogle!
* Welcome our 700th
from the Central Coast Adventure Challenge
* How about kayaking around Manhattan? Read KB-UK's story
* 2006 Lake Perry Dusk 2 Dawn
* Going Solo at AR24 and the Ultra O-gaine
* Read about the Rock, Roll, and Rattlesnake 3-day
* How was the Desert Rage II? Find out here
from the Big Blue series at Castaic Lake
* ARC Urban Adventure Race & Merrell Outventure Race - Toronto
* Cal Eco at Auburn
* Two NGAR Reports (here
* XPD Australia
* San Diego's Mini AR!! Read the story here
* Chuckanut 50k trail run
* Chicot Adventure Race Stories by Chubby Bastardos
and Team Backpacker
* The Big Chill adventure race!
* Read CP99's review of the Bonk Hard Chill
* News from the Odyssey One Day Extreme
* The first Desert Rage of 2006!!! Check out Fygar's report
* Bay Area Racing! Read the stories from the 2006 BAAR Brawl!!!!
* Read Lejon's Michigan Coast-to-Coast
* 2005 Desert Rage Report
* Storm the Eastern Shore
from Team Fantastic Four!
* USARA National Championships report
* New reports from the Beast of th East
!! Stories from Jon
* Thunder Rolls
story by Jeanne!!!
* Great stories from the Baja Xtreme
!!! By Barry, JBencke
* Catfish9's story
from the Dillon Sprint Adventure Challenge
* Tennessee's Pickett Race! Read the Smokin' Loons report
* SVS Finals -- check out the great link from Brandon
* Tahoe Big Blue 24 Hours ... See how Randy
and Team Cyclepath
* Adventure racing in Guelph! See Adventure Racing Canada's recap
* An underground training event in SoCal! Lake Morena
* Raid the Rock -- Find out more here
* How was the Fort Chaffee Challenge in Arkansas? Find out
* Awesome Berryman stories
byForward Regression, Brandon, and World MultiSport!!
* Into Thin Air
at Tahoe Big Blue by Mats Jansson
* Read about Arizona's Gilmore Adventure Race
-- Storeis by Rick Eastman, Dave Sewell, and Team Ruination
* Racing in North Carolina? Lisa Randall's Overmountain Extreme Report
* A Bitton mini-Photo-Report
* Muskoka Racing? Find out from Adventure Racing Canada
* A race director doing an AR -- check out Rick Eastman's review of the Gilmore Race
* Read Barrie's review
of Mexico's Baja Xtreme 24
* Ambush Adventure Sports Cave Run Lake story
* Adventure racer Brandon does the Ironman Triathlon in California -- Read his story
* Extreme Leave No Trace -- how adventure racers picked up trash at the SMAC
* Awesome maps and great story
! Read KB-UK's UGMAR review!
* The BAAR Brawl revisted? See how the Dirty Avocados did it
* A story from the Bushwhacking Championships
* An Ocean Blue report
from Adam, as well as Gordon's review and Cyclepath's story
* Southeast Summer Sprints link
* Read HipCanucky's excellent P.U.R.E report
* A great Driftless Zone
review from Team Virabhadrasana/Team Fat Otter
* The Odyssey Mega Dose recap
* From Team Red Energy
-- Photos and a story
from the SAS Extreme Heat!
* A great story from the Upside-Down Rogaine
* Joe and Lisa's story
from the Krista Griesacker Race!
* Check out the reviews from the SMAC 24 Hour Adventure Race
* Three great stories
from the AMBUSH Wild Water Adventure Challenge
* A report
from the Krista Griesacker Memorial Adventure Race!
* Valuable lessons learned at the Summer Groove! Read Eric's great race report
* A Link
to TeamLucky's Scout Adventure Challenge story!
* Starting a race with a 26-mile ocean paddle? Read Barrie'sreview
* How was the Summer Groove? Find out
from Sue Douglas!
* Another Big Blue Report
* Big Blue Santa Barbara Link
from Jeremy and an Urban Frog report
from Paul Daniel!
* Reports from both coasts! Wicked Gorge
and Ultimate White Mountain
* Hope Furnace story
* TRIOBA 12-Hour Mini Photo Report
and Full Race Report
by Gregg's Fat Tire Race Team!
* Blue Hills Adventures Spillway Challenge report
* Check out Yuri's great 2005 Lionheart Report
* Three races from Adventure Racing Canada
-- read the story in the International Reports section!
* How was this year's Planet Adventure Sprint?
Find out from Ryan Burke
* Silicon Valley Series 2
-- Three great reports from Brandon
, and Team Cyclepath
* Barrie Adsett
's Scout Adventure Race
* New Zealand's Peak to Peak
* Team Bendon Publishing
's Endorphin Fix
* How easy is it to measure trekking distance in AR
?? Dave's review of the Polar S625x HERE
* Salomon Adventure Challenge
story by Team Dead Reckoning / Running Free!!
* Racing for charity! The Cradle of Liberty Adventure Weekend
* How did the Dirty Avocados
do at the Night and Day? Read the story
to find out!!!
* New Mexico's Only
AR for 2005? The Quest for Fire Story
* Big Blue 24 Hour in Santa Monica, two outstanding reports from Kathryn Tubbs
and Karl and Cynthia
* AR in Flower Mound? Read the TeamXPerience Rock Stick Challenge
* Check out Grant Sisler's Explore Sweden
* Worth Reading! The Jay Challenge Report
* Team GRAAR: The Infiterra Sports 3 day Coast to Coast Adventure Race Story
* By Sue Douglas: The River Rats Spring Warmup!
* NEW: Email delivery of ARR articles! Find out more here.
* Add photos to your race stories! Check out the posting detailsto find out how!
* Recently finished a race? Share your experiences by posting a message, story, or review here!
* Have a favorite story? Let others know in the Best Stories 1 topic!
And here's what else is new on ARR! (see below for details)